First Pointe Shoe Fitting guide & what to expect and wear, etc.
I have decided to make this helpful video on how to prepare for your first pointe shoe fitting 🙂
I go over the important elements of a first pointe shoe fitting including:
– What to wear to a first pointe shoe fitting.
– Preparation of feet and toenails.
– Deciding what dance stores and fitters to go to.
– What toe pads and other padding to wear for your fitting.
– The cost of first pointe shoes and accessories.
– Giving you confidence in asking to try every brand and style shoe on imaginable.
If you have further questions, please feel free to comment or email me.
I am a mobile pointe shoe fitter based in Essex in England and I can travel to you or your danceschool in person.
I serve Essex, London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Hertfordshire and more!
I also stock Grishko pointe shoes and accessories and can sell to you directly. The online shop is coming soon!
But in the mean time just email me to purchase items.